This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Pikes Peak Community College is an accredited Higher Learning Commission with a mission to provide high quality educational opportunities accessible for all with a driven focus on student success and community needs. Pikes Peak Community College includes occupational programs in career and technical fields to help students qualify for admission to junior year at other colleges and universities, and a broad range of personal, career, and technical education for adults. ppcc short for Pikes Peak Community College therefore provides therefore the best of their services. However, in their website, some students find it quite hard in logging in to their ppcc accounts. Students experience technical glitches such as unable to Login because of faulty buttons and links or get directed to a faulty web page. This page you've stumbled upon will provide you then with the help you need! An instructional video is provided with easy to follow instructions. Step by step instructions are also provided if you are confused on the video to help you more with your ppcc Login process.
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the ppcc Login page URL: https://myportal.cccs.edu/jsp/misc/schoolLoginNew.jsp?school=ppcc onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input the characters of the link one by one), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to your address bar of your browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. Once the link is successfully copied and pasted, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, a login section greets you where you will have to input the necessary information such as your S Number and your Password. Start logging in by inputting your S Number onto the first text field. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes or typos when inputting your S Number to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- After inputting your S Number, move on to the next text field and input your Password on it. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes or typos when inputting your Password to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- Lastly, click the Login button to access and manage your account.
Encountered Login troubles? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same ppcc Login page, find the Don't Know S Number/Forgot Password? links and click one of those if you are indeed having troubles logging in to your account.
- If you are having troubles with your S Number, click the Don't Know S Number link and you will then be directed to their reset page. In their reset page, you will then be required to input your First Name, Last Name, Last four digits of your Social Number, your Date of birth, your status either student or a faculty and method on how would you like your User ID to be delivered.
- Input the necessary information as stated in step two in their respective text fields and then click Submit.
- If you are having troubles with your Password, click the Forgot Password? link and you will then be directed to their reset page to which you will then be inputting your S Number and your email address.
- Just follow the onscreen instructions and ppcc will then send you your Login credentials in the email you have registered.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact ppcc:
TTY (for hearing impaired)
Bookmark this page and visit it often to keep you updated for the latest information and changes made on the above ppcc Login process.